"To find out what a story's really about,' the Librarian said,

'you don't ask the writer. You ask the reader."


- SNOW & ROSE by Emily Winfield Martin


Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday #17: Fathomless by Jackson Pearce


"Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly meme hosted by  

This is were we get to 'spotlight' books that we are anxiously waiting to be released! The ones that we are dying to get our hands on and read into the wee hours of the night and make our shelves look all pretty :)


Fairytale Retellings #3
by Jackson Pearce 
Release date: September 4th, 2012

SUMMARY 
(from Goodreads) 

"Celia Reynolds is the youngest in a set of triplets and the one with the least valuable power. Anne can see the future, and Jane can see the present, but all Celia can see is the past. And the past seems so insignificant -- until Celia meets Lo. 
Lo doesn't know who she is. Or who she was. Once a human, she is now almost entirely a creature of the sea -- a nymph, an ocean girl, a mermaid -- all terms too pretty for the soulless monster she knows she's becoming. Lo clings to shreds of her former self, fighting to remember her past, even as she's tempted to embrace her dark immortality.
When a handsome boy named Jude falls off a pier and into the ocean, Celia and Lo work together to rescue him from the waves. The two form a friendship, but soon they find themselves competing for Jude's affection. Lo wants more than that, though. According to the ocean girls, there's only one way for Lo to earn back her humanity. She must persuade a mortal to love her . . . and steal his soul."




Why I'm waiting on... Fathomless? 


FAIRYTALE RETELLINGS!!! 
You all know that that is my main thing ;) 

And, have you read Sisters Red and Sweetly yet??? 
Have you seen the NEW covers??? 

 I believe that all three will look lovely on the shelf ;) 

Sooo, what are you waiting on this week??? 
Please leave your comments and links, I want to see :)



Happy 4th of July!!! and happy reading!!! 


16 comments:

  1. Definitely excited to read Fathomless, too! Jackson Pearce is amazing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually just finished reading Sweetly last night so I'm especially excited to get my hands on this! I'm curious to see if she ties the characters of Sweetly into this or not because Lo definitely sounds like a certain character I remember ;) Great pick and thanks for sharing!

    Kim @ The Paper Planes

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a very good WOW. you not only made me add one book to my TBR list, you got me to add three :D

    These books sound sooo good! How did I miss them? And the covers are AMAZING!

    My Wednesday MEME!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the cover of Fathomless! It's beautiful. I haven't read Sweetly yet, but I think I'll have to read it ASAP so I can get to this!

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fathomless sounds interesting. Always love a good Mermaid retelling.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man, I need to start reading this series. This one sounds awesome! Off to my Goodreads TBR list... *grumble, grumble* LOL. Have a happy 4th, my dear! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fathomless seems good! I'm also putting Sweetly on my TBR List.

    Here's mine: http://fiktishuhs.blogspot.com/2012/07/waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't seen this before but they look awesome! I will add them to my TBR list.

    My WOW and international giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  9. A. This does look good.
    B. OMG the new covers are SO much better imo.
    C. A very happy 4th to you too doll!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I didn't know they redid those covers! It took me a second to recognize that I've heard of them before. I haven't read any of these books, but I want to! I love fairy tale retellings and Fathomless looks awesome!

    Jessica @ Books: A true story

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  11. Must. Have. These. Now! I love Jackson Pearce's writing and I adore all her books!
    My WoW: http://yabookseasons.blogspot.com/2012/07/waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooooooooh, those covers! Damn it! :O

    Patricia // My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so excited for Fathomless! I read Sweetly, but not Sisters Red. Great choice. :D

    my wow.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, this sounds sooo good! Definitely going to have a look at this book.

    Here's my WoW for this week, I would love for you to take a look.

    My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century

    ReplyDelete
  15. Okay, I seriously NEED to read Sisters Red. I have a copy and just haven't gotten there yet. I love fairy tell retellings as well, so I need to finally get to it.


    Mind checking out my WoW?
    -Danie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Haven't heard of it, but its going on TBR now.
    Hope you get to read it soon.
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment today!
If you are asking a question and you are a no-reply commenter,
please email me directly at thebumblegirl at rocketmail dot com or leave your email in the comments...
Thank you! and, as always, happy reading :)

 
Imagination Designs
Images by LabyrinthofDreams