"To find out what a story's really about,' the Librarian said,

'you don't ask the writer. You ask the reader."


- SNOW & ROSE by Emily Winfield Martin


Sunday, September 23, 2012

The Beehive Book Update #19: The "Ketchup" Edition

It's been THREE weeks since I've done an update, haul or anything like it! 
And that's because I really didn't have much to show or say, lol! So here's a quick "ketchup" on all the stuffs that I've received in the last few weeks... 
I was also in a somewhat reading slump, climbed out of it and was able to read 4 books! but I feel the "slump-bug" still lurking about and I really don't want to slide back into another one so quickly...
What do you do to keep yourself from slump-ing??? 


I'm also participating in Tynga's "Stacking the Shelves" this week :)

What I received for review...
Embrace by Jessica Shirvington (YA)
- Entice by Jessica Shirvington (YA)
- Mira's Diary: Lost in Paris by Marissa Moss (MG)

What I bought/won...
- What's Left of Me by Kat Zhang (YA)
- Dear Teen Me: Author's Write Letters to Their Teen Selves by Numerous Authors  (YA)
Annie Bananie by Leah Komaiko (Childrens)
- Frankenweenie: A Novel by Elizabeth Rudnick (MG)
The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton (Classic YA)
Confessions of a Murder Suspect by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro (Excerpt/YA)
- Every Day by David Levithan (YA)
- Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck (YA)
- Delirium by Lauren Oliver (YA)
- Leather Bracelet by BookFiend
- It's Paper Dear Planner and stuff by Zie of Darling Dear


Thank you to...
- Liz Fichera, author of Hooked (January 29th, 2013)
- Sourcebooks Fire and Sourcebooks Jabberwocky
- Epic Reads
- HarperCollins

My current giveaways...
- Kiss of Steel by Bec McMaster (Adult Steampunk Romance)
Upcoming giveaway...
- The Spindlers by Lauren Oliver (MG)

Thanks so much for stopping by!!!
Please be sure to leave a comment and your links too :) 

5 comments:

  1. I love your new glasses, so cute! Oh and the leather braceltes are super cute! Oh and I LOVE AiZ, hope you'll love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some great YA books to read! I really loved Delirium.

    Jayne
    http://australianbookshelf.wordpress.com/2012/09/24/stacking-the-shelves-16/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Every Day and Delerium (have to get to Pandemonium soon) Hope you enjoy everything!


    My Added to the Bookshelf Post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many great books. I also have Confessions of a Murder Suspect this week and I am currently listening to Embrace.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment today!
If you are asking a question and you are a no-reply commenter,
please email me directly at thebumblegirl at rocketmail dot com or leave your email in the comments...
Thank you! and, as always, happy reading :)

 
Imagination Designs
Images by LabyrinthofDreams