"To find out what a story's really about,' the Librarian said,

'you don't ask the writer. You ask the reader."


- SNOW & ROSE by Emily Winfield Martin


Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Update!...


Hello bookish friends!!! 
It's been a looong time! And I have missed you all so very much!
I've been reading... sporadically, lol! 
But I am hoping to build on that and start blogging and reviewing later this week :) 
Woo hoo!!!

Going to take a moment to share what has happened in the last few months... 
SO much has happened in our lives - take a peek ;)  

In August, we MOVED!!!

Our new BOOKSHELVES!!!

School started in September for us! 
Look at my 2 BIG boys :) 

And we were all waiting around on this little guy to be fully cooked ;) 

Happy (belated) Halloween!!!

And then this happened on November 7th!!! 
Please meet Samuel Joseph :) 

Happy (belated) Thanksgiving :) 


Oh my, that was a lot of stuff that happened since I last posted, lol! 
Hope you are all doing well! And I look forward to catching up with all of you... 
and books! Many, many books too!!! ;) 
xoxo 

10 comments:

  1. Ahh Margie! There you are! Was wondering where you went. I'm so glad you're around. Congrats on the new baby! He's precious :) And for the new home. Great built-in bookshelves! Your boys are so big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, Margie! I've been lurking to see when you'd come back.

    Lots of big changes for you! And welcome to the world Samuel! He's beautiful, congrats (:

    -Danie
    www.bookish-brunette.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the beautiful baby boy! It's great to hear that everything is going well for you and I cant wait to get you back blogging!

    Tt@NeverEndingStories

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE seeing you in my blog reader! Those bookshelves are fabulous! Can't wait to hear what you've been reading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many wonderful things happening in your life! I'm glad I have you on Facebook or I would have missed you like crazy and wondered where you'd gotten to! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah! So much to congratulate you on! Yay new house & most of all, new family member! Adorable (in fact, all of your kids are so cute). Hope you have a wonderful holiday and are feeling good! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cutie Samuel is! and good luck settling into the new digs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, what a handsome little boy! And your older boys are handsome as well! :) It sounds like you had an eventful couple of months! I hope there's more excitement in your future. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay, your back :) Congrats on the new home and new baby !! He's so beautiful and precious! All the best to you and your family in the New year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a full and blessed few months you've had! Gorgeous boys.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment today!
If you are asking a question and you are a no-reply commenter,
please email me directly at thebumblegirl at rocketmail dot com or leave your email in the comments...
Thank you! and, as always, happy reading :)

 
Imagination Designs
Images by LabyrinthofDreams