"To find out what a story's really about,' the Librarian said,

'you don't ask the writer. You ask the reader."


- SNOW & ROSE by Emily Winfield Martin


Friday, March 25, 2016

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales UPDATE...


Hello friends!!!

It's been too long!!! 
So, I thought I'd do a quick update with lots and lots of pictures :) 


Yes, I'm still reading!!!
However, I have become a very sloooooow reader, lol! It's a combination of SO many distractions and exhaustion. But, I'm okay with it! I've made my peace! I'm a mom first; and I have other hobbies that I am pursuing right now too. And I am all for multi-tasking, even if it does take longer to get it all done, lol! I'm just having so much fun with it all, I don't want to settle on just one thing - I've done this in the past and it doesn't work for me. I love to read, I love my books! But I also love to be creative, in many ways... 


My bookshelves have been cleaned and updated!!! 
However, this may be the last time you seen these shelves, sigh...
We are moving this summer, and since these shelves are built-in, they can't come with me to our new home *sobs* 


My latest book haul!!!
All of these books were less than $26 - including shipping!!!
Love me some Book Outlet deals :) 


What I'm currently reading right now... 
... and, a few others, lol! Like I said, I'm always multitasking ;) 


What my nightstand currently looks like! Whoops :) 
A few I have read already, but, most need to be read ASAP!


If you don't follow me on Instagram (@thebumblegirl), you may not know that I am a hardcore plannergirl now! I have numerous planners that I love to plan, decorate and make lists in... 
I have revive my addictions to pens, stickers, stationery and more!!! 


I am very lucky and blessed to currently be creating and working with a few great companies right now... 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNB8hCHC67s



 and Cocoa Daisy
  

Did I mention I also have a thing for mason jars filled with pretty washi tapes!!! 


And lots and lots of planner and decorative stamps!!! LOL 


On that note, Bumbles and Fairy-Tales will continue on, but it will no longer just be a book blog!
I will be sharing all of my hobbies and more :) 

Thank you all for following and your continue support!
Much love to you all!!! xoxo 

1 comment:

  1. This post makes me so happy! I love your book recs, but I've missed seeing your craftiness. :) (PS. How awesome is Before I Fall?)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment today!
If you are asking a question and you are a no-reply commenter,
please email me directly at thebumblegirl at rocketmail dot com or leave your email in the comments...
Thank you! and, as always, happy reading :)

 
Imagination Designs
Images by LabyrinthofDreams