"To find out what a story's really about,' the Librarian said,

'you don't ask the writer. You ask the reader."


- SNOW & ROSE by Emily Winfield Martin


Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Brimbles Box Unboxing: April PlannerNerd Box

Hello there!

A few days ago, I received some planner happy mail that I would like to share with you!

This is the BRIMBLES PLANNER BOX!!!
A subscription box from the UK... 


The items shown here all came in the Personal-size Planner Box.
(If you purchased a different subscription box from Mrs Brimbles, some items may very well be different.)

I love cool packaging! 
It definitely feels like I have received a gift today :) 


The Mrs Brimbles Washi Tape is a lovely shade of what I would call, baby pink; 
with purple hearts!


As always, Mrs Brimbles designs are impeccable!

Here is a package of ephemera designed by Anna herself!
Everything is matchy-matchy, which I love!!!
And all is so versatile - I can punch these into my planners! Use them as Project Life bits! Or add them to other things for happy mail, bookmarks and mixed media art... 


I love that she has her stickers on clear acetate so I don't have to take them off to see if they'll fit in a spot, or match my pages... I can just place the sheet or cut the sticker out and try before I stick it down!!! 


Included in this month's box is a emoji sheet of stickers from Beautiful Planning (use code BRIMBLES15 for 15% off your order!), an adorable donut charm and a planner-clip by Cherry Blossom! These are all things that I definitely would have purchased myself :) 


In the planner subscription boxes, you can always expect an amazing dashboard!
Very sturdy and high quality! You can use it as is for decor, or, as the dashboard it's meant to be - add your sticky notes, washi tape, etc to it... I usually add it to the back as I do not want to cover or ruin Anna's artwork :) 


Here's a peek at my planner decor now :) 


As always, do not hesitate to leave a comment or contact me with any questions, requests, etc.

Just a reminder - the items shown here were sent to me for being a part of the Brimbles Design Team. All thoughts, opinions, etc. are my own :) 


Thank you so very much for stopping by!
Be sure to check out Mrs Brimbles Blog too!!! 


3 comments:

  1. All those goodies look so pretty. Enjoy :)

    Aparajita @Le' Grande Codex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those items are so lovely! It's definitely a heaven for people who loves planners.

    Tasya // The Literary Huntress

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment today!
If you are asking a question and you are a no-reply commenter,
please email me directly at thebumblegirl at rocketmail dot com or leave your email in the comments...
Thank you! and, as always, happy reading :)

 
Imagination Designs
Images by LabyrinthofDreams