"To find out what a story's really about,' the Librarian said,

'you don't ask the writer. You ask the reader."


- SNOW & ROSE by Emily Winfield Martin


Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Waiting On Wednesday #148: ETERNAL SACRIFICE (Mortal Enchantment #4) by Stacey O'Neale (YA)


"Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine.

This is where we get to 'spotlight' the books that we are anxiously waiting to be released!!! The ones that we are dying to get our hands on and read into the wee hours of the night!!!


Mortal Enchantment, Book 4
by Stacey O'Neale
Expected release date: June 28th, 2016
Published by: Phoenix Reign Publishing
Genre: Young Adult
Format: eBook


SUMMARY

The explosive conclusion to Stacey O’Neale’s award-winning Mortal Enchantment series reveals the secrets of the fantasy world!

Valac has stolen two of the sacred objects. In a bid to rule all four courts, he has threatened to use Excalibur to cut the mist that protects Avalon — ultimately ending the lives of thousands of elementals. As the Akasha, Kalin has the power to stop him. And she refuses to lose anyone else she loves.

Will she have to sacrifice herself to save them?

Desperate to save Kalin’s life, Rowan searches for the long-lost creator of the mist. But what he finds is the very last thing he expected. Everything he thought he knew about his past is turned upside down, and he questions whether he’s meant to be the savior or the elemental that destroys them all.

Told from Kalin, Rowan, and Marcus’s perspective, the final installment to the series follows their journey of courage, duty, sacrifice, and love.
 

PRE-ORDER LINK



Why I am waiting on the edge of my seat for ETERNAL SACRIFICE... 

First, if you haven't read these books yet, or if they're not even on your TBR or wishlist, I don't think we can stay friends unless you listen to me! You need these books in your life! You need to know Rowan!!!...
(and by that I mean that you just need to get to know him and stuff, because, he's kinda mine and I'll share his story, but not him! He was mine first! Ha!!!)

But, seriously, you need to read it!
Here's the link to book one's ebook - it's free!!!

Second, if you loved Julie Kagawa's Iron Fey series (which I love!!!), you will definitely love the Mortal Enchantment series... similar world, but very different and both are written SO amazingly!

Next... I just need to get back into this world! So many wonderful characters, elements and world-building! I miss being in it!!!

And, lastly, but certainly not in the least... ROWAN!!!
Sigh...

(I'll act my age when I'm too old to act differently!!!)

You can read my reviews here:
Book one, THE SHADOW PRINCE
Book two, MORTAL ENCHANTMENT
Book three, FRAGILE REIGN


(Also, all thoughts, opinions, reviews, etc. are mine and mine alone. I did not get compensated in anyway for this post.)


SO, what are you currently waiting for??? 

3 comments:

  1. The first book is actually on my wishlist! This series sounds so good - will definitely give it a go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha I think you just sold me on this. I mean if its serious enough to loose friendships than yea I guess I need to read it!

    Thanks for sharing!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I definitely need to check out this series! I hope you'll enjoy this instalment, Margie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment today!
If you are asking a question and you are a no-reply commenter,
please email me directly at thebumblegirl at rocketmail dot com or leave your email in the comments...
Thank you! and, as always, happy reading :)

 
Imagination Designs
Images by LabyrinthofDreams